The more often you eat, the higher will be the addiction and you’ll crave for more and more juicy and crisp combinations full of all kinds of fried food. If you notice that your stomach hurt, how do you stop? Here are some practical solutions!
First, you must understand that eating fast-food really creates addiction, like heroin, as shown by numerous surveys conducted several years ago, one of them being quoted by BBC News in 2003. That I think you’ve seen it yourself / because you daily crave fries with sauces, roasted meats or cheeseburgers, and the more often you eat, so your cravings will be more intense and you feel the need to take an extra portion.
4 signs you have fast food addiction
It is not hard to realize that you get addicted to fast food, but it is very difficult to truly realize this and do something about it. Here are the most common symptoms that should alarm you, as experts say:
1. You often crave sweets and fatty foods, oily, fried;
2. You feel exhausted and unhappy if you do not eat fast food one day. You feel that you are tired and hungry even though you ate enough;
3. After you eat fast food you’re happy and well-being;
4. You eat fast food every day, even twice a day.
Studies have shown that excessive consumption of food from fast food, associated with the lack of physical movement are the main cause of obesity which promotes heart disease. One more reason to limit consumption of these foods and to try to eat them rarely, just to satisfy your cravings.
7 tips to get rid of fast food addiction
1. Start the morning eating breakfast to avoid feeling very hungry at noon;
2. It is best to eat small portions of 3 main meals and two snacks between meals. Thus, you will more easily control hunger fast food cravings;
3. If you eat fast food one day, don’t consume carbonated cola drinks in order not to add a stunningly large sugar surplus in addition to unhealthy saturated fats;
4. Give up convenience and even try to find other food options based on cooked foods without oil.
5. Control yourself so you won’t eat fast food at least one day a week, and then gradually increase the number of days.
6. You’re craving fries? You better prepare them home, eat them and you will much easier resist temptations the next few days;
7. Choose a cooked meal in combination with a large salad of raw vegetables (with green leaves) to enjoy detoxifying properties of green leafy vegetables.